Contact Information

Russia 630102
Novosibirisk
46 Kirova
Russia Novosibirsk Mission
Sister Heather Trottier

(Yes I know it is backwards, its right I promise!)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

PICTURES


In traditional clothes with Galina who made them


Add captionme and sister margolies in from of a tram  this is the outfit i wore most of my 3rd transfer..... :) but normally with a black shirt under

Kolya and Natasha

me and sister Galina

all of the sisters and dasha

me and dasha on a boat



Me and Natalia and her daughter Milla

me and sister schwab- "we love omsk"
Road block with a person door....so you can still walk through

2 comments:

  1. So I'm looking at this on my phone. So I can't see very well but it looks like her hair is getting way long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Heather! Can she come home yet?!! Sheesh...it's about to be winter there again right?...in like a few months? I vote she come home so that she doesn't freeze to death! and by come home I mean come visit me in Missouri :)

    ReplyDelete