Contact Information

Russia 630102
Novosibirisk
46 Kirova
Russia Novosibirsk Mission
Sister Heather Trottier

(Yes I know it is backwards, its right I promise!)

Saturday, July 9, 2011


 Hey family and friends!
 
As I was thinking about my emails the past little while I realized that I had not been talking about the people I have been working with! how awful! because that is why I am here! I think it is because I write president Trejo all about them and then I feel like I have written about them already!   We have quite a few investigators we are working with and I love each of them so so much. Which I honestly didn't think I could love people so much as I have found that I do.  We are working with a lady name Natalia who will be getting baptized July 9th.  Her daughter son in law and grandson and other daughter are members. She has become my new mom! haha well I have a lot of substitute moms here but after my talk this Sunday I went and sat by her and she gave me a big hug and kiss and got lipstick all over my cheek! haha she is so great and is excited to start her journey toward eternity with her family to the temple!  we are working with a man named Andre who is so great! haha he is just this shy old guy who has been investigating for ever but I think starting to realize how the gospel helps us.  He wants to go to the temple! but he is scared to get baptized....haha kind of backwards I think but he is awesome. He loves hiking and the mountains.   And we have a new lady named Galina and she is great! she asks all sorts of questions and has faith like I have never seen!  She just wants to do what’s best for her family. And Elena, we haven't been able to meet with her for months but she has been reading the book of Mormon and she has a testimony that it helps us find answers to our questions and she loves to pray every night and day. she will be getting baptized in July too!  we have Olga who is kind of shy and isn't quite sure if she wants to join our church but she loves to talk about God and she is very curious and just awesome also! I wish that you could all know these people like I do because I don't really do it justice when I just kind of talk about them randomly you know?
 
I also love working with the members and encouraging them in their new but strong faith!  They are such an example to me of how to live faithfully and patiently even when life is hard.
 
This week we met with the first member of the church in Omsk., She is like a legend here but she is really old and a little crazy, but it was fun to talk to her and to make her smile.  She loves talking about the gospel and has a strong testimony of prayer and the truthfulness of this gospel.
 
let’s see.....it has been a little bit cooler this week but that has been ok. But still warm enough to now wear jackets although the Russians have gotten out their coats again haha, they are so silly.
 
 Anyways. I Know this church is true. I am so glad to be doing the Lords work. It is hard and it is scary sometimes but I love it. And I am so thankful to see how the gospel changes other people’s lives. It makes me realize how blessed I am and how my life can be if I use my knowledge and my blessings to the fullest
 
This week the patriarch will be here so I will get your package I hope :) and this Friday are transfer calls. I hope I stay here! I don't want to leave Omsk. I love it here. I love you all so much!
 
Sister Trottier
 

No comments:

Post a Comment