Contact Information

Russia 630102
Novosibirisk
46 Kirova
Russia Novosibirsk Mission
Sister Heather Trottier

(Yes I know it is backwards, its right I promise!)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Nov 28th

Hey, so I sent a bunch of pictures that I liked.  haha hope you like them.  they are funny.    For information, the coldest it got this week was -17 degrees Celsius.  There is this huge board with numbers on it on one of the buildings and it is super funny because it has the date, the time and humidity and wind thing and one more number and we couldn't figure out what it was for so we asked someone and they said it was to judge radiation!  haha how quickly we are dying I guess! haha only in Russia right?  well maybe it’s in America too and I just didn't know about it, but I thought it was funny! 
Thanksgiving was great great great!  ate a lot a lot of food and just had a grand old time at the presidents!  all the sisters and the senior couples were running around like crazy trying to get the dinner ready as the elders played games and chilled haha. I made grandmas appetizer and everyone loved it!  but we had to use fresh grape fruit which was good actually. and sprite not ginger ale.   we did a puzzle and talked and ate pie and watch Tangled haha yes again haha think it is a favorite here in our mission and also we watched holiday inn!
so I’m a bit distracted so the letter stinks this week. . .But we had a miracle Sunday with two people from English who just showed up!  they loved it! named Marina and Tim. She just kept nodding her head and making comments all of relief society which was about "it's better to look up" conference talk.
it’s all about the little miracles I have decided!  the little things build up to make huge miracles!  That’s how Heavenly Father works, line upon line until we are changed 100%.   
I read a talk by President Monson which was really good called "Treasures of Eternity" it was in the April 2008 ensign.  he says to know how to get right treasures we 
     1. learn from the past
     2 prepare for the future
     3 and live in the present.
it was a great talk!
that’s all my time! I love you!
Love sister Trottier

No comments:

Post a Comment