Contact Information

Russia 630102
Novosibirisk
46 Kirova
Russia Novosibirsk Mission
Sister Heather Trottier

(Yes I know it is backwards, its right I promise!)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 11th

Hey!  So i just talked to you.....so i don't have much to say!  haha but i am sure i will be able to fill up all of my time rambling and still say nothing at all and a whole lot all at the same time! it was so great talking to you all. I love you so much!  It probably would have been easier after if we just went to go work, but it was lock down day for the Russian Victory Day so we went to the Senior Couples and watched movies and ate a lot of really good food! they made mexican food and strawberry shortcake and chocolate cake for someones birthday!  whew! it was a lot of really good food. and we watch Invictus and Tangled and How to train your dragon! :) it was fun but a really trunky day...and i felt like we just wasted ALOT of time....but it was fun. Today for pday we went to TGI Fridays and at a big cheeseburger and an oreo shake!!!! it was delicious!
 
I am happy that you got my package!  i was worried that it would never get here! people were telling me horror stories that their packages never got there! and keep eating the peanut butter stuff...it grows on you! or give it to my friends to try....hehe
 
i love you!  the church is true! sorry that my time is up! but.....tomorrow i will go to finland! so i will have cool stories to tell!  I started reading "Our Search for Happiness"  before i go to bed and when i eat breakfast.  its really good!  I will have to tell youa bout it later.  :)  ps. i have been typing so fast today that ihave a blister on my thumb from pushing the space bar...weird.....
 
I love you!
 
Sister Trottier
 

No comments:

Post a Comment