Contact Information

Russia 630102
Novosibirisk
46 Kirova
Russia Novosibirsk Mission
Sister Heather Trottier

(Yes I know it is backwards, its right I promise!)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

April 13th

Hey Mom,

We only have a few minutes to write today. It has been a good hard week of missionary work which is
always great of course! We have a baptism that we are preparing for on Saturday!
woo hoo!!  i can't even believe it! a baptism! who woulda thunk!?  right?  well
anyways i love you and i hope you will hear from me again later this week but
maybe not....but we will try.  I gave a talk in church this week and it is alot
easier here because there are like 40 people and they all know and love me and
say how great i speak russian, but its not really true! haha but they were
listening to the spirit and everyone speaks that language!  I would send you a
copy but its in Russian :)  isn't that so cool?! i think it is.  anywho i love
you! and tell Tyler thanks for the letter and i will respond next time!  Tyler
and michelle are great writers! better than even some of my siblings....ahem
:)  I found out the key to contacting is smiling and bearing testimony- the
smile intrigues them and they wonder why you are so happy and even here everyone
wants to be happy and to smile and then BAM you throw your testimony out there
and they don't know what hit them! its great! 
The church is true. 

Love Sister Trottier

No comments:

Post a Comment