Contact Information

Russia 630102
Novosibirisk
46 Kirova
Russia Novosibirsk Mission
Sister Heather Trottier

(Yes I know it is backwards, its right I promise!)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dropping Heather off at the MTC

For all of you who haven't dropped off a missionary lately, our experience was quite a bit different then yours.  Pretty much what we did was pull up to the curb, some Elders grabbed Heathers luggage and asked us to say our goodbyes. (Of course we had already hugged her and taken pictures so Heather simply said "I am not going to hug you again because I already did that, so bye!" and she walked off...then Audrey ran after her and made her give her a hug!) So really there isn't much to say. She was holding her briefcase and two Elders were dragging her suitcases. She walked into the MTC without looking back!








1 comment:

  1. Oh, bless her heart! I had no idea that's how they do things at the MTC. Is that for all missionaries now? In a way I suppose that makes it easier, fast like a band-aid, but really there is nothing easy about it.

    ReplyDelete